What did you love most about Inspector Spacetime in 2011?
This is a question for all the awesome people spending New Year’s Eve on Tumblr.I want to know what your favourite thing about IS was this year. It could be a scene, the way a character has developed, a guest star, a villain or an alien, a single moment, a running gag, or even an entire episode. It could be something happy or sad, heartwarming or just incredibly awesome. I’d also love to hear about experiences in real life or with the fandom online.
Here are some of mine:
- Rory Williams coming back in style to fight off an entire Greek legion single-handedly.
- That time the Inspector mentioned Constable Reggie’s favourite show, Ivy.
- Captain James’ journey to self acceptance really came to a peak this year and it was dealt with so delicately.
- The Salvador Dali episode; I don’t think I understood any of it but I am sure that I loved every second.
- Brooke Rhapsody. Just, Brooke Rhapsody.
- Pop! Pop! (you know what I mean)
- Making friends with people from the entire range of the Inspectrum.
Last but definitely not least:
- The complete and total lack of Jeffrey in any of the episodes.